Bulk Bag Bundle
Bundle Savings Alert!
By purchasing this reusable bulk bag bundle, you receive a savings of $14 off the original price of $63 if you were to buy each product separately. This bulk bag bundle is a great solution for going plastic free in the bulk sections of your local market, with style.
Why Reusable Bulk Bags?
In today’s fast paced world, returning to a more simple and sustainable way of shopping is one of the greatest gifts we can give back to our planet. SOL + SPIRIT’s reusable bulk bags are a charming way to shop the way our grandparents did while also reducing your impact on the environment by avoiding plastic packages. Whether it’s cereals, grains, coffee or spices, our bulk bags are an easier and more sustainable alternative to carrying jars and containers when heading to the stores. Our bulk bags can hold 3x more than a traditional jar, too!
Catering for anybody invested in the zero-waste, plastic-free way of living, our soft and durable organic cotton bags have many great benefits for both you and the environment. Made of 100% organic cotton that is both skin-friendly and highly resistant, all our reusable bulk bags are machine washable and free of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
Every bulk bag bundle comes with:
- 1 x 5 Pack Plain Reusable Bulk Food Bags - a simple and easy solution to purchasing any type of bulk foods or ingredients, from grains, flours or seeds, to snacks and treats. Accompanied with the tare weight already on the label to easily deduct at checkout, and featuring a drawstring with a steel toggle for keeping any loose or fine products sealed without the risk of spilling. Our reusable bulk bags will save you money and simplify your life, all while also setting the right shopping example.
- Bag dimensions: 8” x 10”
- 1 x 5 Pack Design Reusable Bulk Food Bags - if you want to bulk out in style, we’ve created a line of special reusable bulk bags that are designed by an artist in France. With fine details of mushrooms, peas, almonds, nuts and wheat, these bags are sure to attract some attention! Featuring the tare weight on the label, and a stainless steel toggle drawstring, our specially designed reusable bulk bags will easily become your favorite.
- Bag dimensions: 8” x 10”
Who We Are.
At SOL + SPIRIT, all our products are hand-crafted and GOTS certified organic. If you are new to our website and want to get to know our products better, we are happy to offer you a $5 discount for your first order - just sign up for our newsletter!
With every purchase you make, we donate 10% of our profits to The Ocean Cleanup, a non-profit organization that is fighting to clean the world’s oceans of plastic.
You Shop, We Invest.
We offset emissions from every shipment by investing into in the Jari Pará Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon rainforest. This project covers 496,988 hectares of tropical forest in Brazil, an area the size of the state of Delaware, protecting more than 2,400 species of flora and fauna within it. This project is Verified Carbon Standard certified, and is monitored by Pachama using machine learning, satellite imaging, and remote monitoring technology.
With every order, including this bulk bag bundle, you are helping to protect the existing forest and increase the biomass through improved forest management practices.
The sustainable way we manufacture is a priority. Our reusable bulk bags are certified organic, biodegradable (materials and packaging), and plastic-free.
Our cotton used to make this product is grown and cultivated in Northern India across many small-scale farmers, and manufactured in Southern India - both production phases are powered by renewable energy.
Wind power for cultivation, and solar power for manufacturing the bags. We do our best to reduce our footprint as much as possible.
Our organic cotton is grown by using 80% rainwater, which puts less strain on the local water resources.
We chose to manufacture our bulk bags in India as they have been known for centuries to have the highest quality cotton in the world - it was also important to us to stick to tradition.
We carry a few different certifications, such as:
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - Our certification for organic cotton.
- SEDEX - A network of responsible and ethical supply chains to improve business practises.
- SA8000 - Social Accountability International - We develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
We donate 10% of our profits to The Ocean Cleanup, one of the best organizations out there dedicated to cleaning up the oceans.
Add these reusable bulk bags to your zero waste kit today!