Light Market Bundle
Bundle Savings Alert!
With this bundle, you are saving $46 off the original price of $120 if you were to buy the products separately. This bundle of cotton shopping bags is a great introduction to start living more sustainably!
Eco-Friendly Cotton Shopping Bags
For all the eco-conscious people concerned about the state of the environment, switching to reusable cotton shopping bags is a natural step to take towards waste reduction. It's time you take that step too and turn your back to plastic forever!
SOL + SPIRIT’s line of organic cotton shopping bags uses only high-quality materials that are soft to touch and gentle to the planet. Made of 100% organic cotton and produced with 98% renewable energy, our bags are sturdy, reusable, and completely safe to come in contact even with a baby’s skin. Our cotton shopping bags are not only better for the environment but also safer for you and your family, as you’ll no longer worry about toxins from plastic coming in contact with your food. Built to last, each one of our organic cotton shopping bags will join you for a long time in all your shopping adventures.
Market Bundle of Your Favorite Cotton Shopping Bags
The Light Market Bundle is perfect for a single shopper, and includes:
- 1 x Cotton Tote Bag - if you’re looking for a spacious and reusable tote bag to carry everywhere not only when going to the market, we have the best solution for you. With its simple and slick design and multiple compartments allowing you to properly organize your products, this bag will quickly turn into your favourite companion.
- Bag dimensions: 13.5" x 14.5" x 8"
- 1 x Cotton Sling Bag - a sleek and practical canvas + mesh sling bag, well structured and suited for more than just groceries. With its long handles, this cotton shopping bag is designed to be worn comfortably over the shoulder while keeping your pockets light and your hands free.
- Bag dimensions: 16.5" x 16.5"
- 1 x 5 Pack Mixed Mesh Produce Bags - a set of five organic cotton produce bags for you to store veggies, fruits and bread. Lightweight and easy to roll up, they can easily fit inside your tote or sling bag. Features the tare weight and a stainless steel drawstring to make checkout and transporting a breeze.
- Bag dimensions:
- Two medium 11” x 13”
- Two large 12” x 15”
- One extra large 14” x 16”
- 1 x 5 Pack Plain Bulk Bags - these simple cotton shopping bags are the zero-waste alternative to your previous plastic bags. Strong and durable, you can fill them up with all your favourite bulk foods. Features the tare weight on the label, and stainless steel drawstring to keep your food secured.
- Bag dimensions: 8" x 10"
You Shop, We Invest.
We offset emissions from every shipment by investing into in the Jari Pará Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon rainforest. This project covers 496,988 hectares of tropical forest in Brazil, an area the size of the state of Delaware, protecting more than 2,400 species of flora and fauna within it. This project is Verified Carbon Standard certified, and is monitored by Pachama using machine learning, satellite imaging, and remote monitoring technology.
With every order, you are helping to protect the existing forest and increase the biomass through improved forest management practices.
The sustainable way we manufacture is a priority. Our cotton shopping bags are certified organic, biodegradable (materials and packaging), and plastic-free.
Our cotton used to make this product is grown and cultivated in Northern India across many small-scale farmers, and manufactured in Southern India - both production phases are powered by renewable energy.
Wind power for cultivation, and solar power for manufacturing the bags. We do our best to reduce our footprint as much as possible.
Our organic cotton is grown by using 80% rainwater, which puts less strain on the local water resources.
We chose to manufacture our organic cotton shopping bags in India as they have been known for centuries to have the highest quality cotton in the world - it was also important to us to stick to tradition.
We carry a few different certifications, such as:
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - Our certification for organic cotton.
- SEDEX - A network of responsible and ethical supply chains to improve business practises.
- SA8000 - Social Accountability International - We develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
Invest in the Planet.
When buying any of our organic cotton shopping bags you are not only investing in yourself, you are also investing in our planet.
At SOL + SPIRIT, we take our impact on the environment seriously and we understand that making sustainable, conscious choices is the only way we can reverse the destruction of our seas and marine life. That is why 10% of our profits are donated to The Ocean Cleanup, one of the best organizations out there dedicated to cleaning up the oceans.
Add this incredible bundle of cotton shopping bags to your zero waste kit today!