Essential Market Bundle
Bundle Savings Alert!
With this bundle, you are saving $63 off the original price of $175 if you were to buy the products separately. This bundle is the perfect choice to start living more sustainably!
Join The Journey.
Small steps can lead to great adventures, so why not join Sol + Spirit in our journey towards a greener tomorrow! And what better way to start your eco-friendly adventure than by ditching plastic and turning towards using reusable shopping bags on your weekly trip to the grocery store.
Certified Organic Reusable Shopping Bags.
Made of 100% certified organic cotton, and made with renewable energy, all our reusable shopping bags are specially designed not only to be practical and durable, but to also turn you into the most stylish shopper out there.
Featuring four of our most popular products, the essential market bundle will cover all your grocery needs while also keeping up with your zero waste lifestyle.
Our essential market bundle is perfect for 2 people, and includes:
- 2 x Cotton Tote Bags - large and durable canvas bags, perfect to take with you when you go shopping, to the beach, or even to a friend’s barbeque party. Extremely durable and incredibly versatile, these reusable shopping bags are both easy to use and comfortable to wear. Featuring two interior pockets, they are all you need to keep your goodies organised and safe.
- Bag dimensions: 13.5" x 14.5" x 8"
- 2 x Cotton Sling Bags - with a durable canvas base and long cotton string handles, these reusable shopping bags are perfect to be carried over the shoulder. With their classic and minimalist look they are easy to be accessorized with anything, anytime and anywhere.
- Bag dimensions: 16.5" x 16.5"
- 1 x 5 Pack Mixed Mesh Produce Bags - an easy solution to replacing plastic bags when stocking up on fruits, veggies and other products. And since they come in a variety of sizes, they are perfect for purchasing products sold by weight.
- Bag dimensions:
- Two medium 11” x 13”
- Two large 12” x 15”
- One extra large 14” x 16”
- 1 x 5 Pack Plain Bulk Bags - turn the bulk section plastic-free with our easy to use zero-waste reusable shopping bags for bulk food. All bags in this set are generously sized so they can carry 3x more in volume than a traditional mason jar. Durable and featuring a drawstring and stainless steel toggle, these bags are the best choice if you’re buying smaller foods like grains, nuts, flour or sugar. Bulk up, and snack out!
- Bag dimensions: 8" x 10"
You Shop, We Invest.
We offset emissions from every shipment by investing into in the Jari Pará Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon rainforest. This project covers 496,988 hectares of tropical forest in Brazil, an area the size of the state of Delaware, protecting more than 2,400 species of flora and fauna within it. This project is Verified Carbon Standard certified, and is monitored by Pachama using machine learning, satellite imaging, and remote monitoring technology.
With every order, you are helping to protect the existing forest and increase the biomass through improved forest management practices.
The sustainable way we manufacture is a priority. Our reusable shopping bags are certified organic, biodegradable (materials and packaging), and plastic-free.
Our cotton used to make this product is grown and cultivated in Northern India across many small-scale farmers, and manufactured in Southern India - both production phases are powered by renewable energy.
Wind power for cultivation, and solar power for manufacturing the bags. We do our best to reduce our footprint as much as possible.
Our organic cotton is grown by using 80% rainwater, which puts less strain on the local water resources.
We chose to manufacture our reusable shopping bags in India as they have been known for centuries to have the highest quality cotton in the world - it was also important to us to stick to tradition.
We carry a few different certifications, such as:
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - Our certification for organic cotton.
- SEDEX - A network of responsible and ethical supply chains to improve business practises.
- SA8000 - Social Accountability International - We develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
For The Planet.
And if you’re still not convinced about how our essential market bundle of reusable shopping bags could benefit you and the planet, we want you to know that all of our products are unbleached and free of any dyes or toxic pesticides.
We also donate 10% of our profits to The Ocean Cleanup, one of the best organizations out there dedicated to cleaning up the oceans.
Add these reusable shopping bags to your zero waste kit today!