Bulk + Produce Light Bundle
Bundle Savings Alert!
By purchasing this bundle, you receive a savings of $16 off the original price of $65 if you were to buy the products separately. This bundle is the perfect choice to go plastic free in the bulk and produce sections of your local market.
A Complete Solution for the Bulk + Produce Section.
The Light Bundle of reusable mesh produce bags and bulk food bags offers you the best solution for storing your fruits, veggies or bulk bin ingredients and keeping them fresh for longer, and a more convenient way to stock up at the market. We make sure that all our bags are breathable, which means that you can stop worrying about your favorite fruits and veggies wilting in the fridge.
Each Bulk + Produce Light Bundle comes with :
- 1 x 5 Pack Mixed Mesh Reusable Produce Bags - these reusable mesh produce bags are the safest alternative to your previous plastic grocery bags. Their mixed variety of sizes makes them perfect for any goodies out there and you can rest assured that each one of your grocery items will find its place. Superior in quality, our mesh produce bags will never let you down no matter the weight you need to carry. The tare weight is right on the label in grams, pounds and ounces, making it simple for your cashier to deduct at checkout. The rust-free stainless steel drawstring allows for secure transport from the market to your kitchen.
- Bag dimensions:
- Two medium 11” x 13”
- Two large 12” x 15”
- One extra large 14” x 16”
- 1 x 5 Pack Plain Reusable Bulk Food Bags - there’s no type of greens, lettuce, fruits or bulk foods that our organic cotton bulk food bags won’t hold and transport safe. What we recommend and praise them for, is their use in storing small goods like rice, grains, coffee or nuts. Versatile and machine washable, accompanied with the tare weight already on the label, these bags will solve your plastic packaging problems when buying the foods that you love. All bulk food bags in this set are generously sized so you can carry 3x more in volume than a traditional mason jar. Stock up in style!
- Bag dimensions: 8" x 10"
A Positive Trend to Follow.
As the era of tossing thin plastic produce bags in the trash is approaching its long awaited end, the reusable mesh produce bags trend emerges. Care for environmental issues has determined more and more countries to implement laws which are strictly banning single use plastic, and favoring the use of environmentally friendly alternatives which minimize pollution.
At SOL + SPIRIT, all our bags are made of 100% organic cotton, grown without pesticides or toxic chemicals and produced in an ethically and sustainable way. Additionally, the manufacturing of our bulk food bags and reusable mesh produce bags uses renewable energy, a sustainable alternative to creating power without the use of fossil fuels. As you can see, we take a lot of pride in all of our products and we guarantee that they are the perfect eco-friendly bags for you to use and reuse on all your store trips.
You Shop, We Invest.
We offset emissions from every shipment by investing into in the Jari Pará Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon rainforest. This project covers 496,988 hectares of tropical forest in Brazil, an area the size of the state of Delaware, protecting more than 2,400 species of flora and fauna within it. This project is Verified Carbon Standard certified, and is monitored by Pachama using machine learning, satellite imaging, and remote monitoring technology.
With every order, including this Bulk + Produce Light Bundle, you are helping to protect the existing forest and increase the biomass through improved forest management practices.
The sustainable way we manufacture is a priority. Our reusable mesh produce bags and bulk food bags are certified organic, biodegradable (materials and packaging), and plastic-free.
Our cotton used to make this product is grown and cultivated in Northern India across many small-scale farmers, and manufactured in Southern India - both production phases are powered by renewable energy.
Wind power for cultivation, and solar power for manufacturing the bags. We do our best to reduce our footprint as much as possible.
Our organic cotton is grown by using 80% rainwater, which puts less strain on the local water resources.
We chose to manufacture our bulk food bags and mesh produce bags in India as they have been known for centuries to have the highest quality cotton in the world - it was also important to us to stick to tradition.
We carry a few different certifications, such as:
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - Our certification for organic cotton.
- SEDEX - A network of responsible and ethical supply chains to improve business practises.
- SA8000 - Social Accountability International - We develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
Despite the growing awareness towards environmental protection and food safety, there’s a lot of harm that we have already caused by constantly polluting the planet and our bodies with toxins from plastic materials.
At SOL + SPIRIT we are not only fighting for a greener tomorrow but we are also determined to reverse the damage that was done. And since the plastic accumulation in our oceans has become a global crisis, 10% of all our profits are donated to The Ocean Cleanup. Together we are a fighting force, and we can make a difference.
Add these reusable mesh produce bags and bulk food bags to your zero waste kit today!