Bulk + Produce Essential Bundle
Bundle Savings Alert!
With this bundle, you are saving $42 off the original price of $140 if you were to buy the products separately. This bundle is your perfect match for shopping the bulk and produce aisles.
Reusable Cotton Produce Bags For a Sustainable Shopping Experience.
With SOL + SPIRIT’s essential bundle of reusable cotton produce bags and bulk cotton drawstring bags, every single shopping trip will be a new opportunity to experience the many benefits of sustainable shopping while also setting an example in environmental care.
Our new reusable Bulk + Produce Bag Essential Bundle is the right move to make when looking for ways to lessen your negative impact on the environment. Say no to plastic bags at the market and make your kitchen eco-friendly by replacing them with a non-toxic, sustainable alternative of our reusable cotton produce bags and bulk cotton drawstring bags.
Quality Cotton Drawstring Bags.
Made of high quality cotton grown without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals like pesticides or fertilizers, all our bags contribute to the protection of the environment and the safety of your family. Stop worrying about plastic toxins seeping in your food and make the switch to using our cotton drawstring bags that are designed specifically with the produce and bulk aisles in mind. In time, they will prove to be not only safer for the planet and your food, but also friendlier to your wallet.
All our reusable cotton produce bags and cotton drawstring bags are made of high quality, washable materials and if handled with care, they can last for many years. Our mission to protect the planet starts from the source by using renewable energy for the fabrication and manufacturing process of all our cotton products. Wind and solar energy ensure the lowest carbon footprint without emitting toxic substances, generating waste, or contributing to pollution. We also ship plastic-free, too!
- 2 x 5 Pack Mixed Produce Bags – all the bags you’ll ever need for a complete shopping trip in the produce aisle. The high quality material, mixed variety of sizes and rust-free stainless steel drawstrings make these reusable cotton produce bags the perfect companion when carrying and storing any goodies from apples, oranges and lemons to pineapples and watermelons. Extremely versatile and dependable, they are a perfect addition for any low-waste shopping trip.
- Bag dimensions:
- Four medium 11" x 13"
- Four large 12” x 15”
- Two extra large 14” x 16”
- 2 x 5 Pack Plain Bulk Bags - These sturdy, durable and lightweight cotton drawstring bags are ideal for holding flour, rice, coffee beans, dried fruits or nuts. All 10 bags in this bundle are generously sized, allowing you to carry 3x more in volume than a traditional mason jar. Stock up in style!
- Bag dimensions: 8” x 10”
You Shop, We Invest.
We offset emissions from every shipment by investing into in the Jari Pará Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon rainforest. This project covers 496,988 hectares of tropical forest in Brazil, an area the size of the state of Delaware, protecting more than 2,400 species of flora and fauna within it. This project is Verified Carbon Standard certified, and is monitored by Pachama using machine learning, satellite imaging, and remote monitoring technology.
With every order, including this Bulk + Produce Essential Bundle, you are helping to protect the existing forest and increase the biomass through improved forest management practices.
The sustainable way we manufacture is a priority. Our reusable cotton produce bags and cotton drawstring bags are certified organic, biodegradable (materials and packaging), and plastic-free.
Our cotton used to make this product is grown and cultivated in Northern India across many small-scale farmers, and manufactured in Southern India - both production phases are powered by renewable energy.
Wind power for cultivation, and solar power for manufacturing the bags. We do our best to reduce our footprint as much as possible.
Our organic cotton is grown by using 80% rainwater, which puts less strain on the local water resources.
We chose to manufacture our cotton drawstring bags and reusable cotton produce bags in India as they have been known for centuries to have the highest quality cotton in the world - it was also important to us to stick to tradition.
We carry a few different certifications, such as:
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - Our certification for organic cotton.
- SEDEX - A network of responsible and ethical supply chains to improve business practises.
- SA8000 - Social Accountability International - We develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
A small business with a big heart, SOL + SPIRIT’s main mission is to encourage as many people as possible into understanding the importance of using our planet’s resources in the most efficient and non destructive way. Only by increasing awareness and concern for the current state of our environment can we stand a chance in leaving something behind for the generations to follow.
We all know that small steps lead to big changes. That’s why we donate 10% of our profits to The Ocean Cleanup with the hope that we can also have a small contribution in saving our oceans and marine life.